The top five highlights from this week’s MLR Board meeting:
- MLR welcomed a new board member – Rachael Ashley-Schreier is a strategic business consultant specializing in identifying and implementing accounting and financial structures, information systems, and strategic plans for business across a variety of industries.
- The Mammoth Lakes Recreation five year strategic plan is being finalized, and is expected to be ready to present to Town Council on July 20th.
- The Mammoth Trails Committee and the MLR Board have approved the recommendation to submit a Matching Awards Program Grant Proposal to the National Forest Foundation to support trails maintenance for the summer of 2017.
- The MLR Outdoor Performing Arts Center ad hoc committee continues its due diligence on an event site and will present an update to Town Council in August.
- MLR is finalizing a recommendation for Measures R & U funds for the 16-17 fiscal year and will work with the two finance staff to create project codes to monitor those expenditures as aligned with priority phase projects and programs.
I hope this fine day in paradise is treating you well!