Allocation funding cycle for capital projects and recreation, arts and culture programming, and special projects opens February 1st and closes February 28th.
Please read the entire Allocation Strategy document before filling out an application. Feel free to email Rich Boccia for assistance or clarification.
Also keep in mind, the application is not savable. It is strongly advised that you write out your answers in a separate document before filling out the application.
Project Specific Budget Spreadsheet – Be sure to click the “Enable editing” button at the top of the spreadsheet after downloading. The “Summary” page (first sheet) is intentionally locked as it will grab the data you enter in the Year 1-3 sheets.
Application and Required Documents:
- Allocation Timeline
- Allocation Application Check List
- Allocation Strategy Documents and Application (Please review before filling out the application)
- Mammoth Lakes Recreation 2017-2018 Allocation Strategy and Application Process
- Allocation Application (Please submit on web based application below)
- Project Specific Budget (Appendix A)
- Performance Report (Appendix B)
- Progress Report (Appendix C)
- Measures R and U Ordinance
- Gift of Public Funds
- Measure R and U Style Guide
- Allocation Funding Filter